About The Position
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced FinOps professional to join our SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) team at Qwilt. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the financial operations of our production environment, ensuring that our financial resources are optimized, and our costs are controlled.
You will work closely with the SRE team to integrate new tools into our systems, such as monitoring and configuration tools, and ensure that they are cost-effective. You will proactively manage on-going tasks, priorities, and alerts, and troubleshoot complicated technical cases to ensure that we are maximizing our financial resources.
- Manage the financial operations of our production environment, ensuring that our financial resources are optimized, and our costs are controlled
- Work closely with the SRE team to integrate new tools into our systems, ensuring that they are cost-effective
- Proactively manage on-going tasks, priorities, and alerts to ensure that we are maximizing our financial resources
- Troubleshoot complicated technical cases related to financial operations
- Provide financial analysis and recommendations to management to ensure that we are making informed financial decisions
- Collaborate with the finance team to ensure that financial data is accurate and up-to-date
- Help identify and implement cost-saving initiatives and best practices
- At least 3 years of experience in FinOps or similar financial operations roles
- Experience working in high-tech companies or other fast-paced environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience with cost optimization and cost control strategies
- Knowledge of financial analysis and budgeting
- Experience in code and scripts (Python, bash)
- Experience with Containers and Kubernetes
- Linux hands-on experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field (MBA preferred)
Why Join Our Team at Qwilt:
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead, and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
- Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.
If you are passionate about FinOps and want to work in a dynamic, multi-task environment, we invite you to join our team at Qwilt!