Technical Support Engineer
About the role and the team
Our team is like a family. We are very supportive and helping each other all the time. Our team is a fun team to work with, cohesive, even in times of social distancing. We are handling the most complicated and complex technical problems on the service and content provider sides. We are working in a multi-tasking and dynamic environment, constantly seeking for improvement, thinking thoroughly about the small details with an in-depth analysis yet with system-wide vision. As we are growing rapidly, new learning skills and adaptation to technical changes are required. Our team is dominant in the company and has a direct effect on our business and the company's strategy.
What will you do?
- Manage Service and Content Provider accounts worldwide
- Manage proactively and independently ongoing tasks, priorities and alerts
- Diagnose and troubleshoot complicated technical cases
- Handle external and internal escalations and communicaiton
- Provide an on-call support
- Continuously learn & share knowledge
You will be great for this role if you have-
- Vast experience & in-depth Networking knowledge, TCP/IP, HTTP - A Must
- Experience in Linux - A Must
- Excellent Service-oriented individual - A Must
- Passionate about customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to narrow down problems and big-picture thinking
- Ability to document technical information and building knowledge items
- Ability to work in a start-up like multi-tasking environment under pressure
- Happy to be exposed to and work with new technologies
- Experience in Cloud environments (AWS, GCP) - Advantage
- Knowledge of Containers (Docker) and Kubernetes - Advantage
- BA / BSc in Computer Science or Engineering - Advantage
- Knowledge of at least one scripting (Bash and/or Python) or programming language - Advantage
- Excellent spoken & written in English - A Must
Why join our team at Qwilt?
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.