About The Position
Payroll Controller Assistant
About the role and the team
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and passionate Salarie Controller Assistant to join our growing Finance team. It is an excellent opportunity to be part of the Qwilt product solution, create value and make an impact. If you aim for the sky- join our ride!
What will you do?
- You will be working with our external salaries controller in Israel and other payroll bars worldwide
- You will be in direct contact with all employees and will be the POC for any payroll-related matters
- You will also be part of the finance team and will work with the finance team on any payroll-related reposts
- You will be responsible for the financial aspects of onboarding and offboarding employees
- You will work in collaboration with various departments within the company (Finance, HR, Sales, and others) on employee-related matters, in order to support Company policies and procedures
You will be great for this role if you have-
- At least 1 year of experience as an assistant to the salaries controller
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, with particular emphasis on Excel
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills - a must
- Experience with payroll software - an advantage
- Ability to focus on the details and be accurate
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.
We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.