About the role and the team
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and passionate Bookkeeper to join our growing Finance team.
The position involves day-to-day bookkeeping procedures, designing work methodologies, and being part of our monthly closing process.
It is an excellent opportunity to be part of the Qwilt product solution, create value and make an impact. If you aim for the sky- join our ride!
What will you do?
- Full service, end-to-end bookkeeping for high growth, a fast-paced global hi-tech company.
- Responsible for monthly trial balance close, including but not limited to bank and credit card reconciliations, posting of journal entries, fixed asset register management, month-end accruals, preparing and supporting closing package working papers
- Ongoing reconciliation including closing entries and cut-off accounts.
- Perform all activities related to AP including reviewing and processing payments and the purchase requisition cycle.
- Reporting to governmental authorities including ITA, national insurance, and VAT.
- Process travel expense reports and maintain approval flow
- Assist and support in the year-end audit process
You will be great for this role if you have-
- Certified bookkeeper [type 2/3]
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position in a high-tech/startup company
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, with particular emphasis on Excel
- Experience with tax compliance – Advantage
- Experience with NetSuite - Advantage
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.