About The Position
Technical Product Manager
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a technical product manager to join our team and take our CDN’s Media Delivery Service to the next level. Qwilt’s edge cloud platform is comprised of thousands of servers across the globe streaming multiple Tbps of VOD, Live, and Linear Video content by the largest content publishers you know. With this great power comes a great responsibility to provide the best viewing experience a user can possibly get. This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced product team and embrace Qwilt’s culture of making customers successful, aiming for the sky, being better together, and enjoying the ride. So if you are a performance freak, innovative, and fun to work with - we invite you to join our ride!
What will you do?
- Define the requirements for our media delivery application which is streaming video to hundreds of millions of viewers via a massively distributed edge network.
- Explore new technologies and products pushing the video streaming experience to the max.
- Prioritize and define the roadmap, along with our Product Management team.
- Analyze market trends and competition capabilities to define the media delivery strategy.
- Work closely with our solution managers to make our customers and partners successful!
- Work closely with R&D, DevOps, Technical writers, UI design, Support, and Operations teams.
You will be great for this role if you have-
- Experience with common ABR streaming protocols such as HLS, MSS, and DASH.
- Experience with video content formatting, packaging, encoding, transcoding, DRM, watermarking, etc.’
- 3+ years of experience as a technical product manager or other relevant technical roles [sw development, architecture, DevOps, operations, project management, etc. in the Media Delivery domain.
- Great analytical skills
- Great communicational skills
- Product management experience - an advantage
- Networking experience – an advantage
- Large commercial CDN experience – an advantage
Why join our team at Qwilt?
Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
Develop, lead, and execute an industry-changing initiative
Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals leading a mature proven-results product.
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.