About The Position
About the role and the team
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced and creative software developer that will join our Cloud Backend team and work with us on our worldwide video delivery network.
With us, you will create value, develop products from scratch, enrich, expand our current solutions, and use the newest technologies.
It's an excellent opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team, act with integrity and find joy in our work.
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to be part of our next-generation content delivery platform's development effort - join us!
What will you do?
- You will design solutions and architecture based on micro-services and cloud services
- You will write backend services and APIs and bring them to production on our cloud service
- You will collect and process data from thousands of devices, build dashboards and analytics tools
- You will edit product analytics for internal and external customers
- You will deliver the best experience for millions of video addicts around the world for the most viewed episodes, sport matches and gaming events
- You will have a lot of freedom and responsibility
You will be great for this role if you have-
- At least 7 years experience in backend systems development.
- Strong server-side skills.
- Strong experience in Cloud environments (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Experience in Microservices or Kubernetes
- Experience in defining clear and efficient machine and human models and APIs
- BA / BSc Computer Science /Engineering
- Excellent system design skills.
- Great team player
- Breath technology, love to face challenges and overcome them
Why join our team at Qwilt:
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
- Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.