About The Position
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced and driven testing Engineer.
If you are a highly motivated, skilled, and independent testing Engineer, who wants to do a challenging & unique role, this position is for you!
It is an excellent opportunity to be part of the Qwilt product solution, create value and make an impact. If you aim for the sky- join our ride!
What will you do?
- Perform E2E testing from the end-user perspective.
- Perform E2E testing on complex environments - Caches, Routers, and Cloud services managed by Kubernetes
- Testing Large-scale Software Systems and ensuring the qualification of the system under high performance.
- Analyzing and verifying the data being monitored effectively determines the system's performance.
- Design, development and implementation of automation tests and infrastructures
- Closely interact with the developers and product management staff
You will be great for this role if you have:
- At least 3 years experience as a Test Engineer - a must.
- Experience programming in Python - a must
- Knowledge of Networking (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, NTP, SSL) - a must
- Experience with testing infrastructure development - a must
- Experience with Linux environment - a must
- Experience with Kubernetes / Containers / Virtualization/ Microservices architecture - An advantage
- K8s, Docker knowledge
- Hands-on experience in working with automation frameworks.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- B.Sc. in computer science/engineering or equivalent experience/graduate of IDF technology unit
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.