About the role and the group
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our Edge Cloud group and work with us on building a worldwide workload platform – the most distributed and high-performance edge cloud network base on Kubernetes
It is an excellent opportunity for you to join a group of highly experienced developers who embrace Qwilt’s culture of making customers successful, aiming for the sky and enjoying the ride.
If you are a performance freak, innovative, and fun to work with - we invite you to join us!
What will you do?
- You will create an ecosystem where it will be easy to install & manage workloads on thousands of Kubernetes clusters around the world.
- You will be a value creator, architect, design, and develop a new product from scratch
- You will Collaborate with and contribute to the Kubernetes open-source community
- You will have a lot of freedom and responsibility
You will be great for this role if you have-
- At least 4 years experience in OOP development (Go, Python or equivalent )
- Strong server-side skills.
- Familiar with Helm Charts, Kubernetes Operators and CRDs
- Build and Operate Kubernetes based solutions (Cloud & on-prem)
- Monitoring stack such as ELK, Prometheus & Grafana
- Familiar with Networking Protocols
- Familiar with Linux environment
- Familiar with security threats and preventive best practices
- BA / BSc Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
Why join our team at Qwilt?
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.