About The Position
Qwilt is building the world's largest Service Provider Edge Cloud and federated content delivery network (CDN), redefining the very architecture of the internet from the ground up. As part of our company wide large expansion, we are growing our global sales team and seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial, and flexible Business Development Representative to run our US Media and Entertainment sales effort. We offer a unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services, experience exponential growth, and learn from the best while creating an industry-changing initiative.
As a Business Development Representative, you will play a crucial role in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities for Qwilt. You will focus on the Media and Entertainment vertical and lead the outbound sales effort. You will collaborate with other departments to ensure alignment on go-to-market strategies and messaging.
• Research and identify potential clients in the Streaming, Entertainment, and Media business in the US market.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients, partners, and stakeholders in the industry.
• Create and execute sales strategies to meet and exceed sales targets.
• Work closely with the Qwilt team to create customized solutions for clients in the industry.
• Keep up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activity to identify new opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
• Proven track record in sales or business development
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to maintain relationships with clients and partners.
• Self-motivated and results-oriented with a passion for achieving sales targets and driving growth.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Knowledge in the Streaming, Entertainment, and Media business in the US market.
● Willingness to learn and adapt to a fast-paced scale-up culture
● Entrepreneurial spirit, autonomous, and proactive
● Strong leadership skills and demonstrate self-motivation
● Strong oral and written communication skills
● Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.
If you are thinking about applying, think no more and just do it!