About The Position
Location: Europe, Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Qwilt is building the world's largest Service Provider Edge Cloud and federated content delivery network (CDN), redefining the very architecture of the internet from the ground up. As part of our companywide large expansion, we are growing our global sales team and seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial, and flexible Channels Manager to build and run a new sales channel program that will enable communication service providers to become our primary channel. We offer a unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services, experience exponential growth, and learn from the best while creating an industry-changing initiative.
As the Channels Manager at Qwilt, you will be responsible for developing and executing a channel strategy that drives revenue growth, expands our customer base, and increases market share. You will lead the development and growth of a new sales channel program and manage relationships with communication service providers to build the channel program. You will collaborate with other departments to ensure alignment on go-to-market strategies and messaging.
- Develop and implement a channel sales strategy to drive revenue growth and market share expansion
- Build and manage relationships with communication service providers to grow the channel program
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, finance, and product teams to ensure alignment on go-to-market strategies and messaging
- Develop and execute training programs for channel partners to ensure they are equipped to sell Qwilt products and services effectively
- Develop and manage a channel partner program that includes incentives, joint marketing, and support programs
- Manage channel partner contracts, including negotiation and execution
- Monitor and report on channel partner performance and provide feedback to improve partner engagement and results
- Ensure compliance with Qwilt's policies and procedures, as well as applicable laws and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in channel sales, with a focus on B2B SaaS channels and communication service provider
- Experience at scale-ups or start-ups establishing new channel programs
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining relationships with communication service providers
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking ability
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Willingness to travel to meet with partners and attend industry events
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a fast-paced scale-up culture
- Entrepreneurial spirit, autonomous, and proactive
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrate self-motivation
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.
If you are thinking about applying, think no more and just do it! Join us!