About The Position
Sales – North America
About the role and the team
We are seeking out a VP of Sales, North America with the ability to individually drive revenue in the Media, Gaming, Download, and Platform arena. The selected candidate should have a track record of breaking into large multinational organizations, developing a strategy, and closing business from the C-Level down. You should be a self-starter, based in the continental United States, and focused on executing against your plan to deliver quarterly revenue targets.
What will you do:
- Drive customer adoption in top Media, Gaming, Download, and Platform accounts to ensure their happiness. You will take charge of all aspects of the sales cycle, including account strategy, action plan, prospecting, developing sales campaigns, meetings, negotiation, closing, and account management.
- Deliver the Qwilt Edge for All value proposition with confidence and conviction. You need to be bought into the model.
- Carry & exceed individual quarterly & annual quotas.
- You will develop a strong pipeline and collaborate with the Chief Commercial Officer to prepare and lead proposals, quotes, and contracts with a focus on achieving success.
- Foster long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Identify the most successful deal framework for all deals set to close, understanding the simultaneous processes for technical, commercial, and legal stakeholders. You will coordinate any Proof of Concept needed and validate success criteria.
- You will work closely with your peers both on the Content Provider and Service Provider team to align strategy and execution.
- 8+ years of direct B2B sales experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Closing experience and track record of exceeding quota
- Relevant direct experience, track record, and relationships
- Experience directly managing a pipeline of complex, large deals
- Direct experience selling CDN solutions and services
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Regional and International travel up to 50%
Why join our team at Qwilt:
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
- Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.
We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.