Customer Support Engineer
About The Position
Customer Support Engineer
About the role and the team:
We are a strong technical team with a direct impact on Qwilts' business results.
Like a family, we always support each other and stay cohesive regardless of the location of each team member.
Our team handles the most complex technical issues while leading a cross-teams effort.
As we are supporting both Internet Service Providers and Content Providers WW, the work is at a high pace and in a constantly changing and evolving environment.
We are seeking a wide and in-depth view, thoroughly investigating issues and finding the root cause. This is a key element in our team.
Now it’s your chance to join our rapidly growing team and be part of Qwilts' growth as well.
Exciting times ahead of us!
What will you do?
- Manage and support our top ISP & CP customers' accounts worldwide
- Perform an in-depth investigation and analysis of the most complex technical problems in a proactive manner
- Manage and prioritize your ongoing tasks, alerts and requests from customers, while maintaining clear communication internally and externally
- Learn new technologies, write knowledge articles, and train the team members
- Manage escalations both internally and externally
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert of one of Qwilts' product lines / features
- Focus on customer satisfaction and exceed customer expectations
- Provide an on-call support
You will be a perfect fit for this role if you have-
- Network protocols experience with TCP/IP, HTTP A Must /HTTPS - A Must
- Vast experience with CDN, Content providers - A Must
- Linux basic knowledge - A Must
- Experienced with cloud environment - Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills - A Must
- You are a person of clear, honest and open communication
- You are sharing knowledge with teammates and training them to excellence
- You are keeping our customers happy and share technical updates constantly
- You are having a sense of ownership, taking responsibility, and acting with a proactive approach
- You understand technical and business requirements, supply the best solution offers & designs
- Know how to present complex technical concepts to different tech level audiences in a clear manner
- You are able to lead cross teams complex troubleshooting efforts while providing customers technical updates along the way
- You are a self-learner and willing to evolve continuously
- BA / BSc in Computer Science or Engineering - Advantage
- Customer service and satisfaction savvy
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have a continuous motivation to take yourself to the next level
Why join our team at Qwilt:
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.