Senior Site Reliability Engineer
About The Position
About the role and the team
It is an excellent opportunity to join our cohesive, young, and dynamic team, making our customers successful.
We build and integrate our customer's most complicated and complex solutions, continually seek improvement, think thoroughly about the small details, and have an in-depth analysis and system-oriented vision.
Our team works in a dynamic multi-task environment, where constant learning and adaptation are part of the job. We deliver the best experience and have a direct effect on our business and the company strategy.
If you want to be part of a dominant team and find joy in your work- we invite you to join us!
What will you do?
- You will be directly in charge of our production environment
- You will integrate new tools into our systems, such as monitoring, configuration etc.
- You will manage proactively and independently on-going tasks, priorities and alerts
- You will diagnose and troubleshoot complicated technical cases
- You will handle external and internal escalations while you will constantly learn & Share knowledge
- You will work in a multi-task and dynamic environment
- You will act with integrity and deliver your best experience
You will be great for this role if you have-
- At least 5 years of experience in operations & managing production deployments
- Vast experience in Linux & Kubernetes
- Knowledge of one scripting or programming language
- Excellent English skills - written and verbal communication
- Ability to root cause analysis skills and big-picture thinking
- Ability to document technical information
- Experience in Cloud environments (AWS, Google) – an advantage
- Networking knowledge, TCP/IP, HTTP – an advantage
- BA / BSc in Computer Science or Engineering – an advantage
Why join our team at Qwilt:
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.