Content Operation Manager
About The Position
Content Operation Engineer
About the role and the team
It is an excellent opportunity to join our cohesive, young, and dynamic team, making our customers successful.
We build and integrate our customer's most complicated and complex solutions, continually seeking improvement, thinking thoroughly about the small details, and having an in-depth analysis and system-oriented vision.
Our team works in a dynamic multi-task environment, where constant learning and adaptation are part of the job. We deliver the best experience and directly affect our business and the company strategy.
If you want to be part of a dominant team and find joy in your work- we invite you to join us!
What will you do?
- You will manage Content Provider's accounts worldwide
- You will integrate new Content Providers into our systems
- You will work closely with the content provider to find the best solution for them
- You will manage proactively and independently ongoing tasks, priorities, and alerts
- You will diagnose and troubleshoot complicated technical cases
- You will handle external and internal escalations while you will constantly learn & Share knowledge
- You will provide multiple support and makes our customers successful.
- You will work in a multi-task and dynamic environment
- You will act with integrity and deliver your best experience
You will be great for this role if you have-
- At least 5 years of experience & in-depth Networking knowledge, TCP/IP, HTTP
- At least 2 years of experience & in-depth Video protocols knowledge (HLS/Dash etc..)
- Experience in Linux
- Excellent Service-oriented individual
- Ability to root cause analysis skills and big-picture thinking
- Ability to document technical information
- Experience in Cloud environments (AWS, Google, Azure) – an advantage
- Knowledge with one scripting or programming language – an advantage
- Excellent English skills - written and verbal communication
- Passion and high motivation to create value and earn the trust
Why join our team at Qwilt:
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.