Senior DevOps Engineer
About The Position
About the role and the team
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a highly skilled and talented DevOps Engineer with a great passion for technology to develop our rapidly growing cloud solutions.
The team works with the most cutting edge cloud technologies, building the infrastructure which enables this large scale network to operate.
We are a team of highly talented engineers that works in a dynamic and challenging environment. We love what we do and enjoy it.
If you want to learn new technologies and make an impact- join us!
What will you do?
- You will develop and maintain Qwilt’s development and production environments based on K8S clusters over AWS and GCP.
- You will examine and implement new cloud technologies and open source tools to improve our DevOps processes.
- You will develop tools and automation for configuration, deployment and maintenance of our cloud environments while preserving high reliability
- You will develop and maintain Qwilt’s CI/CD pipeline of Cloud-based applications in a microservice architecture
You will be great for this role if you have
- At least 5 years of proven experience in DevOps for a Cloud environment
- Relevant experience in coding - mainly aspects of CI/CD and Infrastructure as a code
- Strong scripting\programing skills with at least one of the following languages: Python, Bash, Java
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- At least 3 years of proven experience with Containers and Kubernetes
- Experience with High Availability, Scalability and Reliability solutions – an advantage
- Experience in Multi-Cloud solutions – an advantage
- Team player approach of listening, talk, give credit and build trust
Why join our team at Qwilt:
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.