About The Position
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for Legal Counsel to join our team.
What will you do?
As a Legal Counsel, you will provide practical, business-oriented legal advice, counsel, and recommendations to sales professionals and other stakeholders on numerous legal and business issues. You will also draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts, including license and services agreements, service orders, and related official correspondence with customers and partners.
You will work in collaboration with various departments within the company (Finance, HR, Sales and others) on commercial contracting matters, in order to support Company policies and procedures.
In addition, you will provide advice on employment laws and practices.
You will be great for this role if you have-
- At least 10 years of experience as an in-house counsel in a high-tech global company
- Experience in tech-related issues like licenses, Privacy, T&C’s, ESOP, etc
- Experience with corporate commercial agreements
- Knowledge of piracy, intellectual property, and privacy
- Ability to manage multiple projects under deadline pressure with minimal supervision
- Collaborative, positive, business-friendly and service-minded
- Strong written skills in English (must be fluent)
Why join our team at Qwilt?
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.