Talent Acquisition Specialist
About The Position
About the role and the team
As we are growing our people team, we are looking for a passionate, fun to work with TA Specialist to join us, together we’ll win all the challenges in the recruitment atmosphere.
As a Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for executing Qwilt’s global recruitment process, attracting and onboarding world-class talent, while optimizing quality and efficiency. Our people and company culture are key to our success so you’ll be responsible for creating an amazing candidate experience and ensuring that we execute our recruiting strategy, implement onboarding programs. while creating a global “one team” company culture.
If you want to be part of an influential team and find joy in your work- we invite you to join us!
What will you do?
- Responsible for building and managing the full life cycle of our hiring process including sourcing, CV screening, and interviews.
- Develop sourcing strategies via multiple channels and maintain a pipeline of excellent candidates from various fields (Technical CS, Sales, Marketing etc.). Identify candidates' strong skills and estimate their match to our company culture and core values.
- Creating, developing, and driving Qwilt’s global talent acquisition strategy.
- Working closely with the leadership team to profile the best candidates and design the hiring process.
- Monitoring recruitment process: creating recruitment KPI’s, assessing and improving process quality.
- Create and maintain an excellent candidate experience.
You will be great for this role if you have-
- BA in Human Resources, Psychology, or any other related field
- At least 3 years experience as a hands-on recruiter
- Experience with Engineering recruitment
- Vast experience in building new sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Experience with social networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook
- Strong communication skills in English – a must
Why join our team at Qwilt:
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.