Edge Cloud PM
About The Position
Edge Cloud Product Manager
About the role and the team
As our Edge Cloud Product Manager, you will be responsible for the Edge Cloud platform, which brings to life the content and delivery solution of the future in service provider networks. We are seeking out a cross-functional Product Manager with the ability to see and link the pieces of the big picture together across all functions to make our business grow and flourish. The selected candidate should have a track record of defining market-winning products and apply product management skills, technical knowledge, and influence from the C-Level down to ensure Qwilt's success in delivering video delivery solutions for our largest customers’ network environments.
It is an excellent opportunity to be part of the Qwilt product
solution, create value and make an impact. If you aim for the sky- join our
What will you do?
- Take overall feature specification and implementation responsibility for assigned products
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Recommend list pricing, with accompanying competitive and margin analysis
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Lead/drive product positioning, go-to-market activities, and sales training
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company
You will be great for this role if you have-
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management, experience with cloud technologies
- Bachelor's degree, with an advanced technical degree desirable.
- Networking passion - an advantage
- Technical background with experience in networking and infrastructure
- Influences cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Works in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.