About The Position
Content Publishers Solution Manager
About the role and the team
We are seeking out a Solution Manager with the ability to see and link the pieces of the big picture together across all functions to make our business grow and flourish. The selected candidate should have a track record of defining and building scalable work processes while influencing from the C-Level down to ensure Qwilt's success in delivering video delivery solutions for our largest customers’ network environments.
What will you do?
- Work closely with the Content Publishers to find the best solution for them.
- Understand customer needs and propose relevant Qwilt solutions
- Develop technical relationships with customers to build a deep understanding of their team, infrastructure, plans, and problems they are encountering
- Communicate directly with clients to report scope and time frames, ensuring deliverables are clearly defined to both sides.
- Coordinate between various departments during all solution phases, to ensure all aspects of each solution are delivered successfully within the predefined timeframes.
- Coordinate and manage weekly meetings with solution stakeholders on the client-side, internally – as needed.
- Responsible for ongoing tracking of each solution. Monitor progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Proactively manage changes in solution scope, identify potential crises, escalate and devise contingency plans.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive solution plans, Gantts, progress reports, requirement documentation, and presentations.
- Responsible for setting and monitoring a set of KPIs related to the onboarding and integration process, with the goal of showing constant improvement.
- Act as a leader within the company.
You will be a perfect fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor's degree, with an advanced technical or business degree desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Delivery Manager, Solution Manager, or Sales Engineer in CDN or Cloud-based environment.
- Experience with CDN, Cloud, or Web-related technologies.
- High technical and analytical capabilities.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter who is comfortable working in an independent environment.
Why join our team at Qwilt:
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
- Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.