Senior Testing Engineer
About The Position
Senior Automation Engineer
About the role and the team
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Automation Engineer.
If you are a highly-motivated, skilled, and independent Automation Engineer, who wants to do a challenging & unique role, this position is for you!
The role combines professionalism and leadership in important product design decisions and works collaboratively in various company departments.
It is an excellent opportunity to be part of the Qwilt product solution, create value and make an impact. If you aim for the sky- join our ride!
What will you do?
- Prepare comprehensive test plans
- Design, develop and implement test automation and testing infrastructure
- Perform tests to ensure system functionality, security, compatibility, and performance
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and proactively report bugs
- Closely interact with the developing and product management staff
- Work in a fast-changing environment
You will be great for this role if you have:
- At least 5 years experience as Automation Engineer/Automation developer.
- Experience programming in Java/Python
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, AWS, K8S, MS
- Knowledge in End to End testing, API, Microservices, and backend testing methodologies
- Strong hands-on experience in designing and developing automation frameworks
- Knowledge of Networking
- Mentoring skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.