About The Position
About the role and the team
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced and driven testing Engineer.
If you are a highly motivated, skilled, and independent testing Engineer, who wants to do a challenging & unique role, this position is for you!
It is an excellent opportunity to be part of the Qwilt product solution, create value and make an impact. If you aim for the sky- join our ride!
What will you do?
- Prepare comprehensive test plans
- Design, develop and implement test automation and testing infrastructure
- Perform tests to ensure system functionality, security, compatibility and performance
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and proactively report bugs
- Closely interact with the developing and product management staff
- Work in a fast- changing environment
You will be great for this role if you have:
- At least 2 years experience as a Test Engineer/Automation developer.
- Experience programming in Java/Python
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, K8S, MS
- Knowledge of Networking
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of End-to-End testing, API, Microservices, and backend testing methodologies
- Strong hands-on experience in designing and developing automation frameworks
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.