Global Channel Head
About The Position
About the role and the team
Qwilt is building the service provider edge cloud, a federated content delivery infrastructure deployed deep inside our service provider partner networks, creating a global CDN with open APIs for content providers. The Qwilt Content Providers Sales team is focused on winning deals with the largest companies from vertical markets such as media & entertainment, e-commerce, PaaS, fintech, etc.
Reporting to the VP Global Sales for Content Providers, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Qwilt’s partner program, with an initial focus on sales channels that will contribute to the company’s revenues. You will bring an extensive network of contacts in resellers and system integrators offering services in the media space. You have proven experience in indirect sales, both running the partner program as well as supporting the channels in sales opportunities. You can demonstrate technical acumen in the content delivery space, being familiar with CDN services and other building blocks from the content delivery ecosystem.
As a member of our sales team, you will have considerable autonomy and support, as well as accountability. We work together as a strong, collaborative team in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment. We work very closely with the Service Providers Sales team, collaborating towards the virtuous cycle of content providers traffic helping to break into new service providers, and new footprint in service providers attracting more content providers.
What will you do?
- Develop and execute a partner business plan, including target resellers and system integrators, and an engagement plan
- Qualify, recruit, onboard and nurture partners
- Manage the deals registration system and process, and associated communications
- Coordinate and drive periodic business reviews with our main partners
- Assist partners with commercial aspects of large sales opportunities
- Act as a pivot between our partners and the CP sales team.
- Work closely with the Marketing team, defining co-marketing initiatives for partners, including events and lead gen campaigns
- Provide weekly and accurate forecasts on indirect sales opportunities
- Act with integrity, deliver your best performance and achieve breakthrough outcomes
You will be a perfect fit for this role if you have:
- Experience designing and implementing a channel program
- +10 years experience in high tech partnerships and alliances
- Already established contacts with resellers and system integrators in the SaaS/PaaS/CDN space
- Strong negotiating and communication skills
- Fluent in English - written and verbal communication. German/French/Spanish will be a plus
- Open to travel 40%-50% of the time
- Based in Europe